Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome Back Saint Anne Students!!

Hi,

I would like to welcome all of Saint Anne's School students back from their summer vacations and introduce myself to students and parents.  My name is Mrs. Mary Moussa, and I will be the Language Arts teacher for sixth, seventh, and eighth grades.  I am really excited to join the Saint Anne School team, and to have a chance to meet and work with all of you.  This year will be very exciting for students and teachers alike.  All of us cannot wait to implement Blended Learning and use all of the new technology that has been provided for us. 
 
My goal for students in my classes is to create life-long learners by developing their reading comprehension skills and give them a solid understanding of writing conventions, so they can apply this knowledge in the future.  Classes will include literature, grammar and writing, vocabulary, and spelling.  Students will be encouraged to make cross-curricular connections, and demonstrate this knowledge through projects, papers, and presentations.  I recognize the important role that parents play in creating students who value learning and hard work; therefore, I appreciate your help in encouraging students to put forth their best effort in homework, papers, projects, or exams.
 
I look forward to meeting and working with all of you.
Sincerely, 
Mrs. Mary Moussa  


No comments:

Post a Comment