Thursday, August 13, 2015

Dear students and parents,

Welcome back to school!!  I am really excited for this new school, and I would like to welcome all of you to my language arts blog.  This blog is for 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.  On this blog, I will be posting a picture of the homework board, daily.  Also, I will be posting important reminders/announcements, and directions for writing assignments.
Today, students were given their yellow family folder with important forms and information.  Parents, please review these forms carefully, sign, and return any forms that require signatures.  Students were asked to return the family folder by Friday.

I am looking forward to a wonderful year with all of you.  Please, make it a point to review this blog, daily, and www.Gradelink.com on a weekly basis.

Thank you,

Mrs. Moussa
mmoussa@saintanneschool.com


No comments:

Post a Comment